YUSUF Forumuna Hoş Geldini

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BİLGİ FORMU

Is it better to use a mobile crypto wallet or a paper wallet?

Kioros
    Geyik Takımı
    Geyik Takımı

Mesaj Sayısı : 69
    Paylaşım Gücü: : 165
    Rep Gücü: : 0
    Kayıt tarihi : 29/04/21

Is it better to use a mobile crypto wallet or a paper wallet? Empty Is it better to use a mobile crypto wallet or a paper wallet?

Mesaj  Kioros Paz Mayıs 30, 2021 2:01 pm

Hey! Only you can know what is best for you. It depends on what kind of cryptocurrency you are interested in, and how often you plan to use it. If you are going to often buy or sell something, then choose a mobile crypto wallet. Just do not store large amounts of your assets there. In general, if you need a verified and reliable wallet, then I would choose only the cold (hardware) crypto wallet Entheca https://entheca.com/ . They are protected by biometric authentication and with it you can make any transactions without connecting to the Internet. Which, in turn, is the safest work with cryptocurrency.
    Kioros
    Geyik Takımı
    Geyik Takımı

Mesaj Sayısı : 69
    Paylaşım Gücü: : 165
    Rep Gücü: : 0
    Kayıt tarihi : 29/04/21

Is it better to use a mobile crypto wallet or a paper wallet? Empty Geri: Is it better to use a mobile crypto wallet or a paper wallet?

Mesaj  Kioros Salı Haz. 07, 2022 6:48 am

When there is longing in my heart, I listen to the songs of my favorite group and drink. It may sound a bit alcoholic, but it lifts my spirits well nonetheless. And I’m also distracted by investing - while you are tracking the movement of bitcoin, then my soul somehow becomes calmer or something. Especially when you use the proven NAGA app https://business.clickdo.co.uk/naga-investing-app/ for this - it really makes a difference and helps you find the right option from a variety of assets.

Forum Saati Cuma Nis. 26, 2024 5:37 pm